The Impact sub-group sought to answer the following question: What does CLD do?
The Impact group studied Theories of Change from 100 evaluation reports with a sectoral focus. From these reports, the group has looked for a common understanding of defining terms, and surveyed intended, unintended, and observed impact. The group undertook a survey with MCLD partner organizations to understand what they expect CLD to do and created an impact table that looked at short, medium, and long term impacts of CLD.
Research lead: Gunjan Veda, Movement for Community-led Development
Group Members (in alphabetical order):
- CHAIRS: Jindra Cekan, Valuing Voice & Alicyn Yarbrough, A Glimmer of Hope
- Alberto Andretta, Catholic Relief Services
- Brigitta Bode, Institute for State Effectiveness
- Christina Bowles, One Village Partners
- Elizabeth Frank, Church World Service
- Elly Arganbright, Sparks MicroGrant
- Kate Scurria, A Glimmer of Hope
- Kendra Beach, A Glimmer of Hope
- Mindy Hochgesang, PCI
Download Impact Table here (in progress)
For further information on the work of the Impact group please write to email@example.com