Community-based malaria control in southern Malawi: a description of experimental interventions of community workshops, house improvement and larval source management, van den Berg et al, Malaria Journal 201817:266
Community trust reduces myopic decisions of low-income individuals.
Jon M. Jachimowicza,1, Salah Chafika, Sabeth Munratb, Jaideep C. Prabhuc, and Elke U. Weberd, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017.
Finding 2: Local engagement leads to local ownership and, ultimately,
improved development outcomes., USAID Learning Lab, 2017
Rapid Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting:
Community-Based Response to Ebola, David Humphries, Global Communities
Case Studies On this Site
- Why CLD?
- Cross Learning Workshop involving the Togo and Benin MCLD Chapters
- What We Learned
- New Report: Unpacking Community-led Development
- Stopping As Success: January 2020 MCLD Meeting
- Power is shifting to communities and INGOs need to be part of it
- A Fair Share of Public Resources
- The Pill vs Gender-based Violence
- HIV/AIDS is Gender-based Violence
- The Journey to Self-Reliance starts with Community-led Development
- 10 Ways to #ShiftThePower
- New Evidence from Bangladesh
- NCBA CLUSA & USAID Diversify Funding and Program Approach
- Evidence from Bangladesh